- Banking & Financial Law
- Contract Law & Corporate Law
- Fiscal Law
- Start-ups, Data Protection and Legal Interim
- Buyle Legal
- Agio Business Law
- JP Morgan/ Bank of New York
- KBC Bank en KBC Asset Management
- ABN Amro Bank
- ING Bank
- AION Bank
- Antwerp University, Master of Tax Law (2018)
- Vlerick Business School,
People Management (2018) and Essentials in Strategy (2017)
- Insead, Executive Program Investments for Professional (2016)
- Antwerp Management School, Executive Manama in Financial Planning & Estate Planning (2013)
- U Gent, Master in Translation Spanish and German (1995)
Prior to qualifying as a lawyer, Marijke was a business consultant in the financial services industry, where she accumulated over 20 years of management, operational and commercial experience, mainly in asset management, corporate banking and wealth management. She provides bespoke legal services and solutions to national and international clients.
Marijke’s main expertise lies in Corporate, Contract and Banking & Financial Law. She has further gained considerable experience with respect to Estate Planning and Tax Law, and often works with Start-ups.
Marijke offers tailor-made solutions to clients and assists them in their decision-making process. With a pragmatic approach, she gives guidance in structuring businesses and projects, and the implementation of strategies.
Marijke is a Dutch native speaker, and fluent in French, English, German and Spanish.
Contact Marijke Everaert: